Our current hours are 8:00AM to Midnight. We have dine-in seating at a limited capacity and suggest calling ahead for accomodation. We still have TAKE-OUT ORDERS by PHONE or ONLINE. Everything on the menu is available and last take-out orders will be at 11:30PM. We are asking everyone that is not ordering online to Please CALL your order in so we can have it ready for you 702-870-0255.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
We at Four Kegs care deeply about the health and safety of our guests and employees. We are always in accordance with the CDC and Clark County Health Department requirements and are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) information they provide.
Here are some additional steps Four Kegs is taking to protect our customers so you can continue to visit us with confidence:
- Commonly used surfaces such as door handles, check presenters, and menus to name a few are being disinfected throught the day, all day and night.
- Bussers and Servers are wearing masks and sanitizing tables between customer use using alcohol based sanitizers to reduce any possibility of accidental community spread.
- Employees are being reminded about strict hand washing protocols, especially after contact with commonly used surfaces.
- All Kitchen Staff will wear gloves and masks during food preparation.
- Four Kegs maintains a sick leave policy for all our employees. Any Employee who reports symptoms is given the time off and advised to seek medical attention if appropriate.
- We are communicating with our staff daily to make certain they have all tools and training they need to keep up a vigilant approach to clean surfaces.
These precautions have been communicated to our staff and are being strictly enforced with a zero tolerance policy.
We want to ensure that your mind is at ease when enjoying your experience at Four Kegs, We have never been more grateful for the community of people we have been fortunate to serve for over 42 years!